Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HOOS For Herzlich

Mark Herzlich, a linebacker for Boston College, and the ACC Defensive player of the year, had wrapped up his most successful carreer last fall. Herzlich, who led the Eagles with 110 tackles, six interceptions, eight pass break-ups, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries had wide eyes for a bright future. However, in May of last year, Mark Herzlich ws diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma, a malignant tumor most often found in bone or soft tissue. We should help him

5 comments:

  1. This is a sad story! I wonder what kind of help he needs? Maybe he could use some letters to encourage him through his treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letters of encouragement do mean a lot. My Twentieth Century teacher had breast cancer, and I know our letters of encouragements kept her strong through at and helped her to defeat cancer. So maybe we all should write a little something something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I hope that we can raise a lot of money for him in Student COuncil

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sad story and yes we should support him, but sad stories happen every day! We should not help someone, because he/she was amazing or popular.... We should help someone, because we are humans.

    ReplyDelete